Thursday, August 1, 2013

She's Back.....

Yay!!! Nanny Jessy is back as of today! Check out her handsome new little man Morgan. We are thrilled she is with us for another fun filled year. The kids had a great day with her and I think they even showed her a few of their new tricks. My how things change in a year. Last year when she started we had two little babies. This year, we've got two toddlers and she has a baby of her own. He came dressed for success this morning. Oh the fun they will all have!

One year ago today
Today - Jessy's first day back
Meet Morgan
He dressed business casual for his first day of work

2 comments:

  1. Wow..the twins have grown...jessy's morgan is a.cutie...nice to get back into.a.routine again..i think? The twins are.growing like.crazy and adorable..love to all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you welcomed me back! You and John are so awesome to let me bring Morgan. Here's to another year of fun!

    ReplyDelete