Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Finale

Wow, we are to the end of July already! One more day at home and I'm headed back to work. Where does the time go? It's been fabulous being home with the kids for a couple of months. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think to myself...."Gosh I'm one lucky girl." Feeling very blessed with the time I have with the kids.

We've had a rather rough week with Frisco. He's 12 now and is starting to slow down a bit. Unfortunately he's been diagnosed with what we call "Dizzy Dog Syndrome." He's a bit off balance and is moving pretty slow. The vet thinks he's going to be fine in a few more days. This apparently is a condition that happens with older dogs. So, in the meantime we're giving him lots of love around here.

Do I really want to get in?
This diving stick tastes like a lollipop
Street Party in Leawood.....just dancin' to some good tunes 
I'll stay put on the curb with Dad while Hope dances the night away 
Time for another haircut. This time it's with Lightning McQueen
Mac & Cheese feast at the neighbor's house
These Dum Dums are DELISH! (and they're keeping us quiet)
I've conquered my fear of elephants 
Oh so cozy together
I love you Frisco! Just trying to sneak a ride in without Mom and Dad looking.
Sitting still, watching TV for a whole 5 minutes together......Success!

1 comment:

  1. So Jack conquered the elephant thing - next stop Aunt Liindsay's Indian Emporium!

    ReplyDelete