Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday Fun!

It's a wonderful life indeed! Our holidays were full of fun and laughter with family and friends. We spent the Christmas in the Quad Cities with the Luth family and the Stichnoth family. We were so fortunate to be able to spend time with everyone. We had celebrations each night and enjoyed the special time. The kids are discovering the magic of Christmas. They figured out what Santa looks like and who he is. I'm pretty certain they haven't yet made the connection that Santa's job is to drive a big red sleigh and leave gifts for kids on the "nice list." They had a blast opening packages, climbing on them and playing with all of their new treasures. A huge thank you to our families for making the holiday such a special one.

Now, the new year is here and we're slowly but surely getting back to normal circus life. I went back to work today, John is getting back to work projects and cleaning his office space and Jessy is back ready to get the kids on a regular schedule. Ahhhh....there is something to be said about being in a routine.

Check out some of our holiday fun....

First a celebration at home with just the four of us.
I think I could get the hang of this gift opening business.
This is a really great train book from Santa
Testing out our new Color Wonder markers.  
A baby and train...what more could two adorable almost two year olds want?
I look pretty good in these cool shades.  
One of our favorites, new harmonicas. That Santa is one smart guy!
Cookie time at Lulu and Papa's
Papa is quizzing us on cookie identification. We passed, so we get to eat one.
While no one is looking, I'll help myself to a breakfast treat. 
Adorable cousin Lauren
Hey girls, we're supposed to look at the camera and smile.
Chrismas Eve - The Luths
We'll just play a quick Christmas tune before presents.
Well this gift makes a good climbing wall. 
Christmas morning playtime 
Papa I'm ready to shoot some hoops. 
Christmas Night - The Stichnoths
Fun times with Aunt Jane
I can totally multi-task....watch TV and feed my baby.
Tea Time with Nanny J
Celebrating Christmas with our good friend Jennabeth (aka Nanny J)
Yes, a large pepperoni pizza is what I'd like. Yes, the camera works as a phone. 
Happy New Year!
I'm so tired, but I am not going to miss a party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment