Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We sure had a festive week at our house. It started last weekend with a pumpkin carving party at Jessy's. The kids had fun playing with friends and watching Dad carve. Halloween night we had neighbors to our house for a quick dinner before heading out for trick-or-treating. It's amazing how quickly little ones learn about candy. We didn't even have to teach them to come home and dump out their bags to see what they gathered from their adventure. We continue to find ways to have some family fun. It doesn't even feel forced yet. :o)

A big THANK YOU to Betty for making the adorable little veggie costumes!!!

Dinner before carving begins
I know you're just getting started, but I'll catch ya later.
No one will notice I switched these tops
Dancing the night away
Is it really called a Jack-O-Latern because it looks like me?
Pumpkin Carving Part 2 - You cannot make me scoop out these seeds
I'm NOT going to touch that slimy stuff!
Trick-or-Treating at Goodhearts
Well let me tell you Arletta what it's like to be a pea. 
Dinner with neighbors before trick-or-treating
Our little carrot and peas
And she's down (for a second) 
I can't see a thing!
Think anyone will notice if I nibble on this pea?
Hello! (random pic but cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment