Monday, November 18, 2013

Fun in the Fall...

We are enjoying the fall weather in Kansas. It's been perfect for some outdoor play, trips to see friends and staying warm and cozy inside on cooler days. Life is full and fun at our house.

Dad is going to really appreciate my help.
It'll go faster with two of us working on this project.
I think I'll work on clearing the front walk.
Our work is done, now it's time to play!
Ummm I'm kind of sinking into this big pile. 
I'm just going to take a rest on this comfy pile. 
Time for a tea party!
Artist at work
I'm loving this busy box...what a fun book!
This is the good life! Rocking on the porch at Neal's log cabin. 
So many comfy chairs to check out on the porch.
Lazy movie night at home. 
Dad, I've got the pliers for ya. 
Wow Hope, you look like a princess in those sparkly shoes. 
Party on! Celebrating friend Luke's 3rd Birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment