Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hard to believe one year ago we were celebrating Valentine's Day in a hospital room. This year was quite different. John and I both had a busy day at work but we did find a little time to celebrate with the kids in the evening. The kids had a very busy day with Jessy. They were hard at work exploring their creative side. I'm certain they had fun getting messy and trying out a new art form....painting! She's a brave woman. Check out their masterpieces.

I think I'd like some red paint right here.
It's a good thing Dad didn't see us painting on the kitchen table.
I kind of like this creative session.
Yep, look out Jackson Pollack...I can splatter paint too.
Post painting and bath, we'll just sit here and look cute.
I love touch and feel books!
Happy Valentine's Day to Me!
This frog valentine is so silly!

4 comments:

  1. The post-painting and bath picture is a really good. Though it's good to see you're teaching Jack at a young age how to frat it out with the white long-sleeve shirt with a short-sleeve shirt on top of it look. Uncle John approves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (though one day...hopefully soon...the train will be replaced with a Patagonia or North Face logo)

      Delete