Saturday, November 10, 2012

This Week's Highlights


A few highlights from our week. More firsts and one grande finale event you'll enjoy.


First adventure on the hardwood floor. Looks like someone backed herself into a corner.
 
Happy Election Day! It's our first and we're dressed for the occasion

First banana chunk. Ewwwww!

I'm not sure I'm crazy about this banana.

 
Just plain cute

I just love books that I read by myself.

I'm so patient and adorable


Jack is learning new tricks

We are thankful for Jessy capturing this first.



2 comments:

  1. Yep. the last one steals the show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crawling,clapping and saying mama...precious moments. I hear you on the facebook. There are some creepy peeps out there. Thanks for sharing. Miss all of you!

    The twins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete