Friday, November 30, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Our first Thanksgiving with Hope and Jack was great fun. We enjoyed having Grandfather Sir and Grandma Lulu here for the holiday. We feasted on some traditional Thanksgiving fare. Even the kids got to enjoy some turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, and pumpkin pie. We have much to be thankful for this year. We are so blessed to have these two little ones in our world and are grateful to all of our friends and family who are a part of our lives.



Shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner

Having fun driving through the grocery aisles

Thanksgiving Happy Hour

Look at me in my big boy chair

Chillin with Dad
Yep, I think I'm ready for this feast

 
Just waiting for that turkey
 
I'm not sure I'm so crazy about turkey

Still deciding if I like mashed potatoes and gravy

Loving a bedtime story with Grandfather Sir


2 comments:

  1. Hope and Jack- I didn't see any desserts on that Thanksgiving menu. You tell your momma to bring you over to Aunt Jamie's house soon for some high-fructose lovin'. Love you! Aunt Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special times...I would eat Jack and Hope for Thanksgiving...they look so edible...yum...yum....

    ReplyDelete