Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Great Pumpkin Hunt

What a beautiful day it was for a trip to the pumpkin patch. We had a fabulous time hunting for the biggest and best pumpkin in the patch. Also had some fun watching pig races, playing in a fun sandbox, checking out bales of hay, and running through mazes. As our good friend Todd says, "True Americana."

Look, a pumpkin fairy house.
Show me how to play tic-tac-toe with ladybugs and bees please.
It may not be the beach, but it's still fun.
Waiting for the pig races to begin.
(Notice the 3 little pigs' houses. Hope asked where the wolf was)
We've grown a little since last year
I think there are a lot of pumpkins to choose.
Just strollin' through the patch.
Will this one pass inspection?
If only I could really turn Hope into a pumpkin.
Found one just my size!
I think this one will do for me. 
And the Great Pumpkin Hunt is complete!
Loving our day of FFF (Forced Family Fun) 
We are tired, hungry, patiently waiting for a hot dog and listening to the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment