Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

I think my very first blog post was of our outing to the pumpkin patch last year. The year has gone so fast! Here we are a year later, same patch, more fun. It was crisp fall day and the perfect day for an outing to Johnson's Pumpkin Farm. We watched pig races, played on hay bales, walked through hay mazes, picked funky pumpkins and listened to some good music. Such a fun annual family tradition with the kids.

Ready Set Go! Watching the pig races.
Hey, Look over there!
I could be Brooks Brothers model.
Yep, a little taller this year. 
Pumpkin Popper - Wow those things fly high!
Hanging out with Mom
I'd really like to climb on these.
And....we're off and climbing!
I'm just going to move this little one a bit.
Pumpkin Maze
Maybe I should see if it smells OK.
I found one!
We're going to help with the harvest.

Hanging out in the patch with Dad. 
Wow, Dad is really out there finding the good ones. 
I think these will do. 
It's a little windy and we're out of smiles right now.  
Quality control.
 
Our pumpkins. 
Dad has the heavy load.....193 pounds in all.
We are adorable
What a fun day!
One final stop before we leave....lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment