Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

We spent the past weekend in Bettendorf with the Stichnoth family celebrating Mother's Day. We had a great time visiting everyone. After an especially long drive to the Quad Cities, it sure felt like a short weekend. We squeezed in lots of fun stuff though. We had lunch in LeClaire at Happy Joe's, went to the art fair in downtown Davenport, had a delicious steak dinner at Mimi's and a fabulous brunch at Aunt Jane's. The highlight of brunch however was the swing Uncle Ron rigged up in the backyard. Check out all of our fun from the weekend.

Check out this cool tree swing!
Uncle Ron, is it my turn yet?
Swing Spectators...Dad, Auntie Lisa and Uncle James
Weeeeee!!!! It's even fun with Mom along for the ride. 
Uncle James, let's go higher!
I'll just chill here for a bit. 
Higher Aunt Jane!
I'm a little grumpy but still adorable with my pouty face. 
I love green tractors. 
I've had enough of my sister pushing me around.
Happy Mother's Day Mimi
Back home to have a Mother's Day dinner 



No comments:

Post a Comment