Sunday, January 20, 2013

We're 11 Months!

It's hard to believe we've been a family of four for 11 months already. Hope and Jack are very busy little people. There is so much to explore at home and so many new things to learn about. They are figuring out how to pull on stools, chairs and drawers, how to push buttons and push over block towers. They're babbling a lot and imitating everything. They are on the go all the time when they are awake which is loads of fun. Here is quick glimpse of what they've been up to the past couple of weeks.
I'm pretty cute at 11 months
Looking handsome at the 11 month mark
I'm not quite sure how to make this go with my feet so I'll rely on Hope to push me .
Cool tower! Looks like we should push it right over.
We love the tub!
I'm just going to see if Frisco is really sleeping.
The weather was so nice on Saturday we got to go for a walk with Mom.
Yum! Our first outing for ice-cream was a fun treat.
I like ice-cream so much, I think I'd like to feed myself please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment